The Human Resources Department is inviting applications from suitably qualified SporTT employees to fill the positions of:
The incumbent is required to assist with the repairs and maintenance of all equipment at the SporTT facilities to allow for the Organisation to be open for business, while maintaining safe working standards and aesthetics.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Level 3 technical certification or NESC certified;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in Electrical, Plumbing, and Air Conditioning / HVAC maintenance.
- Knowledge of Industry standards, practices and regulatory requirements (including HSE/OSH)
- Valid Trinidad & Tobago Drivers’ Permit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Or any equivalent combination of qualification and experience
We are in search of a team-player who is, results-oriented, has sound written and verbal communications skills, coupled with interpersonal skills and sound time management skills to ensure multiple tasks simultaneously are completed within compressed timeframes.
If you think you possess the required competencies, kindly submit your application no later than 24th May 2021. Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website http://sportt-tt.com/who-we-are/work-at-sportt/ Subject: Technician, Facilities.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.