The Human Resources Department is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the contract position of:
The incumbent is required to manage the financial reporting and various accounting activities, across projects and project governance, through analysis, reporting and project monitoring across all projects. They will coordinate project billing processes, preparation and management of invoices, and maintenance of billing files and records, thereby enabling SporTT to fulfil its mandate.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintains financial records on the utilisation of funds under all projects.
- Prepares administrative, program and financial reports for all projects.
- Assists in preparing budget proposals, managing and monitoring budget expenditure and revisions and provides interim status reports of all projects.
- Prepare, submit, and follow through on payment packages to the relevant body.
- Assists in the preparation of reports for government agencies and responses to Parliamentary Questions.
- Collects, collates, and analyses financial data relative to all project budgets and allocations.
- Represent SporTT at External stakeholder engagements and contribute to deliberations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A recognised University Degree in Business Administration or Project Management;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience the Public Sector in a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Or any equivalent combination of qualification and experience
We are in search of a team-player who is, results-oriented, possesses strong analytical skills, and great flexibility. Skills in customer service, budgeting, and experience dealing with multiple partners and stakeholders are necessary.
If you think you possess the required competencies, kindly submit your application no later than 18th October 2021.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Project Administrator
or via our website http://sportt-tt.com/who-we-are/work-at-sportt/
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.