University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth boasts of the following:
- “We’re proud to be a breath of fresh air in the academic world – a place where everyone gets the support they need to achieve their best”
- “We’re always discovering. We don’t fit the mold, we break it. Just as the world keeps moving, so do we”
- “We’re closely involved with our local community and we take our ideas into the global marketplace. We partner with business, industry and government to set the course for a better future. And we educate and transform the lives of our students to help them achieve their potential.”
- “We stand out, not just in the UK but in the world. We excel in research areas from cosmology and astrophysics to cyber security, forensics and sport science.”
- “Since the first day we opened our doors, we’ve looked towards the future. And we’re here to help you shape it.”
- University House, Winston Churchill Avenue
- Telephone Numbers: +44 (0)23 9284 8484
- Email: email@example.com
Trinidad & Tobago Coalition of Service Industries (TTCSI)
- TTCSI is a national umbrella body that brings together all services sector organizations and associations.
- It is an alliance of professional services associations and organizations. It functions as a focal point to lobby; channel and address trade in services issues and services development issues, which are critical for the sector to thrive in the competitive global environment.
- TTCSI is also the local institution responsible for issuing the certificate of registration as a CARICOM service provider in TRINIDAD and TOBAGO.
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Services Industries Limited
18 O’Connor Street, Woodbrook, Port of Spain
: (868) 622-9229; Fax: (868) 622-8985. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Agricultural Marketing & Development Company (NAMDEVCO)
- The National Agricultural Marketing and Development Corporation (NAMDEVCO) is the Statutory Body responsible for the agricultural marketing function. NAMDEVCO was created by Act of Parliament No. 16 of 1991 with a mandate“to create, facilitate and maintain an environment conducive to the efficient marketing of agricultural produce and food products through the provision of marketing services and the stimulation of business investment in the agro-industrial sector of Trinidad and Tobago”.
- http://www.namdevco.com/ and http://www.namistt.com/
- Head Office:S. Erin Road, Debe
- Telephone Numbers:647-3218/3467/3866/1340/2368
- Email: email@example.com
Caribbean Football Union (CFU)
- The Caribbean Football Union, has a membership of 31 countries amongst which four languages – English, Dutch, French and Spanish – are spoken.
- Its raison d’être is football, be it administration, competitions, or development.
- The Caribbean Football Union is the official representative body for the sport in the Caribbean.
- Barbados Football Association Annex
Garfield Sobers Complex
Wildey, St. Michael, Barbados
National ICT Company (iGovTT) (MoU to be signed)
- The National Information and Communication Technology Company Limited’s (branded iGovTT) mandate is to provide the Government of Trinidad and Tobago with ICT consulting and support services for its ministries, departments, divisions and agencies.
- iGovTT is the implementation arm of the Ministry of Public Administration, the Ministry responsible for the administration and execution of the Government’s enterprise-wide ICT strategy.
- The company focuses on both small and large-scale Government ICT projects that support the movement toward e-Government and Trinidad and Tobago’s overall ICT development.
- Trinidad and Tobago (headquarters), Lord Harris Court, 52 Pembroke Street, Port of Spain
- Tel: 868-627-5600Fax: 868-624-8001
University of the West Indies, Faculty of Sport (MoU to be signed)
- The Faculty of Sport reaches across all the Campuses of the University of the West Indies, through Academies of Sport established on the Cave Hill, Mona, Open and Augustine campuses. These Academies (previously known as Departments) are responsible for academic activities, sports at all levels, as well as outreach to communities through Sports.
- Faculty Office: Annex Building, 2nd Floor, The University of the West Indies, Mona Campus, Kingston 7, Jamaica
Tel: (876) 970-6921, (876) 927-1660-9
Trinidad & Tobago Intellectual Property Office
(MoU to be signed)
- A department within the Office of the Attorney General and Ministry of Legal Affairs, the department is the local government agency responsible for handling the registration of intellectual property rights.
- Head Office, 3rd Floor, Capital Plaza, 11 – 13 Frederick Street, Port of Spain, Trinidad.
- Tel: (868) 226- 4IPO (4476)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourism Trinidad Limited (MoU to be signed)
- Tourist Information Centre for Trinidad
- International Waterfront Complex, Level 18, Tower D, Wrightson Rd, Port of Spain
- (868) 612-7412