- MMSYF has a seating capacity of 500 and a multi-purpose field comprising a football pitch and two cricket pitches. It also has lockers and dining areas, multi concessions stands, and an energy-efficient solar-lit car park.
- Officially opened on the 5th of August 2020, MMSYF aims to provide opportunities which shape talents/gifts of individuals and bring them to full fruition.
- The facility is situated on 9.25 acres of State lands along the Moruga Main Road.
- The facility provides a pavilion with five hundred (500) covered seating capacity
- A multi-use Field.
- The field consists of a football pitch and two (2) cricket pitches.
The building facilities include the following:
– Home and Away Lockers
– Dining Areas and Washrooms
– Officials Lockers and Washrooms
– General public male and female washrooms
– Fire safety system
– Two 2 concession stands
– VIP area
– One elevator
– Carpark area
– Solar lighting in the parking area
Seating Capacity: 500
– No major events due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
– Football Field
– Two (2) Cricket pitches
– Football (Training, Matches, and Competitions)
– Cricket (Training, Matches and Competitions)
– Sports Days
– Car Show/Sound Off
– Model Car racing
– Family Days
– Motorbike Shows
– Boat shows
– Dog Shows
– Cooking Competitions
– Clothing Market Display
– Wedding Receptions
– Muster Point