Wednesday 20 September 2023, Balmain, Couva
Policy on Athletes’ Use of SporTT Facilities
The Sports Company of Trinidad and Tobago (SporTT) reiterates its policy regarding access to national facilities for use by elite and other national athletes.
All users are required to book national facilities for use when training. This allows for the proper management and maintenance of the facilities and ensures priority users, inclusive of national athletes, have access to these facilities as needed. Further, this proven process prevents scheduling conflicts that could arise due to announced and/ or unscheduled visits to the venues.
The process to book a SporTT facility is as follows:
- Visit https://sportt-tt.com
- Click “Book Now”
- Choose the facility you wish to use
- Enter the required information, including the name of the relevant club/National Governing Body
- Enter the names and contact information for all persons in your group attending the session
- Once the order is received and the booking process is completed, you will receive confirmation of your booking
The Sports Company of Trinidad and Tobago is committed to providing every opportunity for Trinidad and Tobago athletes to excel.
SporTT thanks our athletes for their cooperation in ensuring the use of national facilities continues to be well-managed to the benefit of sport development in Trinidad and Tobago.