The Sports Company of Trinidad and Tobago (SporTT) was established in 2004 as a limited liability, special-interest company geared towards the management, administration and programming of sport as well as the construction and operational maintenance of sporting facilities throughout Trinidad and Tobago. SporTT is the premier organisation for the development of sport, athletes and sporting organisations in Trinidad and Tobago.
Who We Are
SporTT is the key implementation agency for the Ministry of Sport and its varied and comprehensive policies for the promotion, sustainable growth and development of sport in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Sport Development and Performance Unit
- Elite Development and Performance Unit
- Project and Construction Management
- Corporate Communications and Business Development
- Finance and Budgeting
- Corporate Secretary/Legal Services
- Internal Audit
- HR, Administration & Workplace Planning